Open Position at Greenbriar Community Care Center
Certified Nurses Assistant
Posted on September 28, 2022
Job Details at a Glance
Qualifications: Current Louisiana Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification. Current/active CPR certification preferred. Ability to organize, plan and supervise care of a group of residents.
Status: Full Time
Days and Hours: 2p-10pm-Sign on Bonus
Job Description, Requirements, and Duties
Dignity. Respect. Compassion. This is the cornerstone of who we are and what we do. At CommCare Corporation, we provide care that meets our resident’s needs in the most comfortable, home-like environment.
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
What you will do:
- Support and assist nursing personnel in promoting a home-like atmosphere for our residents
- Provide resident personal care with professionalism, dignity, and respect (i.e., (ADL) Activities of Daily Living; grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.)
- Ensure resident care areas are clean and in good working order
- Record resident vital signs, weight and measurements, food consumption, and other information, as assigned
- Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to licensed staff
What we require:
- Current Louisiana Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Current/active CPR certification preferred
- Ability to organize, plan and supervise care of a group of residents
- Positions may currently be available for non-certified (CNA) candidates with paid career training available. Please inquire.
We are committed to giving our employees only the very best, providing not only competitive salaries and wages, but also a large selection of benefits.
About Greenbriar Community Care Center:
Greenbriar Community Care Center, a part of the CommCare family, is one of 15 skilled nursing facilities all located in the state of Louisiana. Our mission is to be an innovative leader in the development and delivery of quality health care services, and to be committed to a learning environment that attracts and develops dedicated care givers.
“All offers of employment are subject to the completion of a satisfactory background check and reference check and eligibility for the participation in Medicare and Medicaid programs. CommCare Corporation is subject to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) COVID-19 vaccine mandate for healthcare workers. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by hire date. Reasonable accommodations will be considered.”
CommCare Corporation is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer
Apply for this Position
To apply for this position, first select whether you will be uploading a resume or filling out a brief questionnaire, then complete and submit the form that appears.